Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dig!!! It keeps you grounded

WOOOOOF!!

Mom is so ready for bed but wanted to put a quick blog entry in for me. She has been so busy building a fence, that she hasn't had time to type.  I have a real issue with the Fence but that's a whole different blog entry.

Dig, Dig, Dig!!  I think digging is Funtastic! It's even better if you hit mud!  I love MUD!!  When I dig mud flings everywhere and sticks to everything. It is AWESOME.  Mud is good for your coat; it keeps me cool on hot days, feels great on the belly, ouzzies between my toes, humans even take bathes in it.
When I dig I create my own spa to lay in!!  Digging just makes me feel good, it connects me to the dirt and I love dirt.  I hate water.  Mud has water in it but I love MUD!!

I also hardly ever use my bedroom anymore. I like being where the humans are so I use their bed. It has more pillows and a wonderful comforter to lay on.  Mom says that she purchased a special water proof/Mud proof mattress pad for my bed and I should lay there...... NAY, her bed is better.  Plus I can share my latest discovery with her MUD!!

When Mom came home from work tonight, she looked a little rough. She says when I greet her and give her the biggest hug, it makes everything better.  I told her its because I dig in MUD.  It keeps me happy! I explained that if she came home and started digging in one of my mud spas/holes she would feel GREAT!!  She said Awesome!!  "Awesome new discovery you have there Gunther"   Mom just needs to try a lil digging and she'll agree with me!!

3am and Moms eyes are drooping the late night caffeinated beverage she accidentally had, not realizing how late it was, is wearing off.

So, Here's a couple of pics to end with.  Mom hasn't taken a pic of me digging yet but that will come  cuz it's my new favorite thing!!



Taking the old Fence to the dump with my Family: I love the dump!! 

Sleeping on Mom's pillow.... This is definitely better than my bed!!

Dig it's Good for you!!
Gunth

No comments:

Post a Comment