Friday, August 2, 2013

Woof!!



Mom said it was time to write in my Blog..... I haven't been here for a long, long, long time cuz I'm on FaceBook now.
My best friend Sasha Roo died.. She went off to the Rainbow bridge to see her buddies Max and Chelsey.  I miss her still and was very sad when she first left.  Our whole family misses her but we are happy she moved on to greener pastures!  Here's to you Roo!  Enjoy some good eats in heaven. Woof!!



When Roo died, I was pretty devastated.   So it was time to get me a new pal and we adopted Yashi!!   I didn't like her at first but she wears on you and now we are buddies.  At first the doctor said she had Cancer but Yashi showed everyone wrong, she just has arthritis. We all get arthritis so we are happy it's likely not Cancer!!

Mom says I'm a gentle soul and a great example for how we should treat each other.  No matter how poorly I'd been treated, I still love people and see the good in them.  I live a happy life with lots of smiles on my face. The only time Mom has ever seen me upset is when I had a bad dream , lots of hugs took the fear away.  I've always thought if you spread love it bounces off of the skies and comes back to ya. I landed in a place where there is lots of love for me and my new sister Yashi.  We are happy pups


In spreading white fur to the corners of the house,
gunny

No comments:

Post a Comment