Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gunny Update!!

Wahooooo!!  What a big Mouth I have!!    (Pic taken by Brandi from Mutt Mugs!)

New things I like:

1. My very own Hill!!  Mom and Dad gave me 1/2 the hillside that was to be landscaped. I think it's because I'm doing such a fine job landscaping it myself.  I dig very big holes to add to the topography!

This is my hill and I'm sitting on the edge of a hole I dug to claim the Hill as Gunther's
2. I love hiking at the Flume trail- I still HATE to get wet!!  I won't go in the water!

Staring at the Flume but no way do I want to go in!!


3. Trotting to the top of my new hill 'Gunther's hill' after getting home from a walk or car ride
and announcing/ barking that I'm home and everyone is welcome to come and visit!
Mom says I don't have a mean bone in my body and wonders if I would really guard the house but we won't let anyone know that I'm a softy. I can look Tough!!

4. I gained weight and now I'm almost 90lbs- 89.6lbs  to be exact but we round up in this household. Mom says that goes for mileage on runs too. She says if she runs 3.6 miles she can just round that up and calls it 4 miles!

5. I must say I like CHICKEN!! I know I say this every blog but I can't emphasize this enough! I don't think I'll ever eat kibble without CHICKEN beautifully blended in!  If Dad and Mom win the lottery, I'm gonna to ask that my share go to buying my own chickens!!

6. Hammocking!!  Mom put a pic on FB and I think laying in the hammock is wonderful! 


Ohhh and here are a few Pics from My Photo Shoot with My Mutt Mugs!!  My Poster should be up at Roseville Pet Food Express soon!!

This is literally a Mug Shot!


This is the photo that will be used in the Poster!

Mom says I've even gained weight since this pic!! Wahoo!!
Lastly, Roo likes Hammocking too!!  It's very enjoyable for us Dogs!!



Until next time!! I'm still waiting for Mom and Dad to take me Camping, to Napa, to Tahoe.. Hint Hint!!

Wooooof!

Gunther













No comments:

Post a Comment