Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photo Shoot Day!!

 Woof, Woof!
Yes!!, today was the Photo shoot day for my Poster.  Brandi came and took my Mug. I was very sleepy and the only thing that woke me up was the delicious bone I'm eating in the pic below!!  People want me to wake up in the middle of my afternoon nap.  Don't they know that I'm nocturnal?!?  If I have to look cute and perky, I'm holding out for the good stuff!! : )   A frozen meat bone!!  SCORE!!!  It's the next best thing to CHICKEN!!    Chicken is still the only Real food that exists!  I like chicken grilled, Rotisserie, steamed, boiled.... I've heard of FRIED Chicken but Mom won't buy it for me, something about cholesterol??.  : /    Look for me in the window of Pet Food Express in the coming months!!  I'll have a goofy grin on my face.


 Oh, I also went to the SPGPC( Sierra Pacific Great Pyr Club) event at Pet Food Express yesterday! The Great Pyr rescue brought a bunch of Cool Pups that need homes and we all hung out in front of the store!! Great fun and Mom forgot to take pics again! : /  I need my own camera. If there was only one that could take pics when I bark ... hmmm I should design one.   I could start my own business called Muttography!!  What a great idea!!!!

I also met Kendall this week! She is super nice and can come over any time!!  Mom said she graduated from High School yesterday.  That must be a special school on top of a very tall Mountain to be called High School!!  Three Woofs for Kendall " WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!!"  CONGRATS!

My ADD kicking in: I want to go to Napa.......hmmmm maybe We need a Road trip. Mom and Dad have oodles of Wine, I need to see what it's all about. Annnd I bet you can get a great Nap there!!

DELICIOUS!!
Sasha likes the bones too!!

This is what I do when I'm very bored and mom is busy in the kitchen!
I barked at her and she told me to lay down and not to bark. I was just saying
we should go do something fun... Who doesn't like to have FUN?
























I'll post a pic from my Shoot when I'm allowed. Mom says something about getting the copy right before we can use it..... Hey, it's my face I should be able to use it.  Although, I did have to sign a release, actually they wanted Mom's signature even though she offered my paw print.

Till next time, In Spreading more Mulch EVERYWHERE! Whoohooo!!

Gunth!! AKA Jar Jar Binks -- Mom says I kinda look like him

No comments:

Post a Comment